Main Office Kaltenbach
next to the cable car bottom station, opened SU - FR from
08:00 to 11:30 and 15:00 to 17:00
on Saturday opened all day from
08:00 - 17:00
Our Branch office in the ski area
to the right of the new top station of the 8-seat cable car, opened daily from 08:00 to 15:45
Info ski courses:
With online booking, you can now come directly to the ski school in the ski area up the mountain. Just bring your online booking, printed out or on your mobile phone, as proof of purchase of the ski lessons. Remember: online booking either printed out, or on the mobile phone, or both.
Info ski rental:(VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
With online booking you do not need to come to the Hochzillertal ski school office. You should go to our rental partners “Rent and Go”for your equipment. Print your online booking confirmation and take it with you. Without this, you will not be able to get your ski equipment. “Rent and Go” is about 100 m from the Valley lift station and clearly marked.
Then you come directly to the ski school in the ski area
After you have purchased your lift ticket (not included in the ski course), please take the silver gondola to the Hochzillertal ski school. After you arrive at the mountain station, you will see a large log cabin, where the Hochzillertal ski school is located. It is 50 meters on the right-hand side. There is a large sign "Skischule Hochzillertal" on the log cabin. The gondola ascent takes about 15 - 20 minutes.
will not be offerd
to the right of the top station by the ski school cabin
On the course's first day - 30 minutes before lessons start
Beginners: Sunday and Monday (if a Ski Instructor ist available)
Advanced skiers (only Children Courses): Sunday and Monday
Mornings: from 10:00 to 11:45
Afternoons: from 13:15 to 15:15
In case of special or private lessons according to separate agreement.
- Course tickets can only be used on consecutive days.
- Minimum number of participants for group courses: 4 people.
- All tariffs are calculated per person and include VAT.
- In case of extraordinary weather or transport conditions (Christmas holidays, Carnival week, half-term break, possibility of avalanches, storms, ...), course times and tariffs may be changed. This does not constitute grounds for a rebate.
- The Hochzillertal Ski School does not assume liability for accidents happening during, before, or after skiing lessons.
- Lift tickets are not included in the ski school tariff and must be bought by the participants in time before the start of the course.
- All tariffs and transport conditions can be found here!
- Ticket refund in case of injuries or illness only with medical confirmation of a local doctor.
- Cancellations for booked courses or private skiing instructors must be announced by 17:00 on the night before; or else the full amount is charged according to the booking.
- Private skiing instructors that are not paid in advance, are NOT DEFINITIVELY BOOKED
- If the group is reduced to less than 4 participants, the ski school reserves the right to combine it with another one.
- Errors and typoes excepted.
Only members of the Hochzillertal ski school or the Bobo Kids' Club, respectively, have access to our enclosed 2-hectare training area. They have enough room for their first attempts on skis and can enjoy the first lessons without any stress.